
I know, you must think i'm a blog writting fool today! But since this is all new and i'm treating this like my journal, I have a lot to catch up on. For those of you who know what my current living situation is like, I wanted to post an after-photo of my humble abode. Jason and I have been trying desperately to fix our tiny house up so that its sellable sometime soon. We've put a lot of work into it...and a TON of money! We changed his walls from purple sponged to a nice mellow yet striking Fall color palet..(tho we will have to paint them to a more nutral come time to sell...i dont think anyone else can pull off orange walls like we can..haha.) We ripped up pink shag carpeting and laid down laminate and a lovely new light cream colored living room carpet. We tore up the bathroom and put in new fixtures, a new toilet, vanity, and laminate...added a new stylish front door with huge glass and wraught iron on the front..but our biggest project of all, was what we did to the outside. Instead of the crusty peeled blue paint that used to adorn our mansion, we now have a gorgeous maze color vinyl siding, with white shutters, white scalloped gables, and a new garage door! The transformation of this little house has been remarkable and I cant wait to see the finished results..(theres a bunch left to do to it!) Here are the after picture of our work thus far.
3 comments:
It is a huge improvement!
Looking good Jerilicious!
Jeri, If you need a little advice on curb appeal, I would be happy to give you some free sugestions. But it sound like you guys are doing all the right things. Good Job.
Post a Comment