Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Thoughts


Its 90 degrees in Huntington Beach, this January. IM ECSTATIC! Ive been so cold the last month or two, and now I feel my happiness returning. Glorious tan, here I come!

We are learning Deep Tissue massage techniques in school this week. I really enjoy it! Its a work out, but its really been a lot of fun. One more tool to put in my belt. hehe.

Im counting down until my trip to Washington this weekend. Im both thrilled and deeply saddened. I have to drop my daughter off for three months, because I share custody. I will miss her terribly, but I know Jason will adore having her. I cant wait to see my friends again, do shoots, and karaoke!!

Im so grateful for Dallas and his providing me with a sanctuary away from home. I try to visit him once a week or so. He has sorta become my new best friend since living down here, and gives me as many man-hugs as I need to make me feel loved. I really am truly grateful for his friendship.

I still want to go camping...It will happen. All I need is a sleeping bag, toilet paper, a few granola bars, and Im good to go. :0P

I really want to see Confessions of a Shopaholic....

I made $40 last saturday doing 2 massages. I had a blast! I cant wait to do this for a living. If anyone wants a massage, catch me now while Im only charging $20 an hour, instead of the usual $60. Limited time only!!

I was told by my friend Steve, that I am the real life Bridget Jones. I got to pondering that statement..and feel he is pretty spot on. Im always trying to lose weight, I am unlucky in love, I put my foot in my mouth a lot, am socially awkward, I only have a few very close friends, and I DO dance my troubles away to Chaka Khan. One day my Mr. Darcy will come, who will love me just as I am.......one day.

I was able to fit into a size 8-10 dress the other day...Granted, it was stretchy, but it didnt look horrible!

In relief society a statement was written on the black board that I felt was outstanding, and puts everything into a nutshell. "We are taught correct principals, so we are free to govern ourselves." I love this because, so many people think we are being told what to do in our religion, and that we have no freedoms to live as we choose. We are even condemned by other people of our faith if we do not live our lives as they feel we should. This statement by Joseph Smith encompasses everything I feel in my heart. Everyone is different..everyone has their own reasons for doing or feeling things. I love that.

I think im going to grow my hair out again...

Next week I can start my jogging routine again, without having to push an umbrella stroller. Im rather excited about this, and look forward to meeting my goal of 30 pounds gone by next year. Wish me luck!

Eric has started up rehearsals for his Easter program, with the Orange County Mormon Choir. Im very excited for him. His piano is getting very impressive as well...Im very proud of him.

Ok thats it for now....TUNE IN NEXT TIME! Im gunna go find a nutritious snack. blah...

No comments: