Monday, February 2, 2009

Thoughts...all completely random


Can I just say how much I love Howard Jones of the 80's? Seriously some great tunes, right there...Id also like to extend my love out to Hall and Oats (mad geniuses) and Level 42's "something about you" which has the funnest bass line. I plan to learn this song as soon as I get my own place. Currently my amp is being used as a clothes collector. If you havent guessed, im on an 80's kick this week...

Its almost Valentines day...the most depressing day of the year. I plan to curl up in a blanket and watch horror movies, while buying MYSELF a box of chocolate. Who's with me??

I love my best friend Saras Cleopatra hairdo...Even if it looks like a wig, its still bitchin!! Only she can pull this off....

Last friday I got to spend the day with my friend Aza. We dropped our kids off at kindergarten, got french manicures and pedicures, ate pizza, went shopping at HSS (she bought me two shirts and a toe ring!) Then we picked the kids up from school...It was an amazing day. I havent spent a day like that in....well...never.

Im collecting albums and album frames. Im preparing for when I get my apartment. I want a whole wall of my favorite albums framed and hung up. I think some of the greatest artwork can be found on a 70's album cover. :0)

I have a test in Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, and Craniosacral tonight...Im buggin out! I practiced on my parents last saturday for about 2 and a half hours. I made Pops whimper...That was sorta funny, actually...I got him to bend his legs pretty far tho!

I miss Skylar Paige so much!!!

Mashed potatoes for breakfast isnt at all filling...

Im in the mood to read the book "Tarzan of the Apes"...I love classics..

Ok ive been thinking about my friends, and it has occured to me that we all have some particular sayings that have become apart of us. I wanted to share them with you....

Sara- "Yeah bubba!"...."Im callin shenanigans on that!"....
Kasi- "wah wah"....."what-ever!"..."blah blah blah"
Kylee-"Thats amazing!"...."youre a dork"...."Perducci!!"..
Crystal-"Dont be jealous"...
Mom- "holy hannah!"
Dallas- "Hey man"..."thanks man"...."later man"...haha
Wade- "gnome sane?" (know what im sayin?)
Carl- "Pimpin aint easy"..."summoning the powers of pimpin"..basically anything about pimpin. haha
Jeri- "Youre killin me..youre dadgum killin me!"..."what the freak, over?" (like on a CB.) "Dont put that out there in the universe!"..."Thats snarky...".."Thats rad!"

Can you think of any sayings your friends say so much its become apart of their person?

No comments: