
Yesterday a sign was placed above my favorite bookstore "The Bookman Too." It read Liquidation Sale..Going out of Business. I cant express how sad I am about this. I spent so much time in this bookstore, last year when I first moved here. I read 13 novels. I could browse their shelves all day, given the chance. I never went in with a specific book in mind, but always came out with something great. I never picked the books, the books picked me. With all the internet access and this horrid economy; it was just too much for this little bookstore to compete with. I went and bought my last book yesterday for $5. Its called The Third Witch, and I cant wait to start it. Im deeply put-off by this turn of events, and felt I needed to say how much I will miss The Bookman Too.
No comments:
Post a Comment