
To celebrate Kasi's 30th birthday, we decided to have one of my famous theme parties. This years awesome party was entitled ROLLER DERBY! We all made shirts, coordinated outfits and accessories, did our hair as anime as possible, painted ourselves with bruises..and away we went to the nearest skating rink! We had the best time!! We each had a derby girl name, also..I was Betty Rage from the Pinups of Pain Derby Dames. Kasi was Audrey Hipburn from the Starlit Brawl Derby Dolls. Kylee was Eva Destruction from the Derby Divas of Disaster. And Crystal was Angela Death from the Angel Face Derby Devils. Everyone was so into our costumes, and we met a ton of people. I got the first and only injury of the evening when I was going too fast to stop correctly, tumbling over the carpet and rolling into the ladies room door. My fishnets stuck to my icky bloody rug burn the rest of the night. I didn't complain tho, because I had an authentic injury! Woot! Later on we went and took a walk along Main St, to BJ's for a birthday Pizookie (pizza-cookie) and thought for sure we would either be picked up for soliciting or causing mayhem, by the look of our outfits. We didnt, luckily...But we had an amazing time!





No comments:
Post a Comment