
I've done it!!! Its been the fastest most grueling year of my life, and I never once considered quitting! Today I have graduated the accredited CNI college with a 720 hour diploma in Massage Therapy. A few days ago my sister surprised me with this awesome homemade cake at school. My best school friend, Amanda, also surprised me with Sunflowers. I'm so lucky! This has been an emotional moment for me. As a single mother of three small children, starting over in life, this was just the career path I needed. I couldn't be happier with my decision, and i'm grateful for the support. By the end of September (maybe before) I plan to be Nationally certified and state licensed. Within the next 2 years I plan to be in a banks office going over my proposal to start my own Day Spa. I will be successful. I am determined. I am driven. I am creative, smart, and enthusiastic enough to pull this off! Thank you to everyone who has supported me and become permanent clients of mine. I adore you all and hope you will continue to follow me through my journey. You only live life once. Make it count! Do what you love!!

3 comments:
congrats! love the outfit. wear it to the next dance i DJ.
hey, i saw your movie list. i own The Blue Max! great movie! you are the only person i know who even knows that movie exists!
Jon
Congratulations Jeri!! I wish you all the success in the world!
thank you Jon and Melody! Im so excited to start my life over! And yes the Blue Max is AMAZING...and very sad.
Post a Comment