
Yesterday was an amazing day!It was so good, infact, that it made me forget about having to turn down doing the Plush Cat calendar in Cali earlier this year, (I was selected to be 1 of 20 girls in the whole U.S to be apart of this gorgeous plus sized calendar).. I woke up super early to get out to gig harbor for a fun day photoshoot and boy was it a hoot! My girlfriends and I have decided to make a calendar using ourselves as models..whats the theme you ask? Old fashioned pinups! You know, like from the 40's, 50's and 60's? It was fabulous! We had amazing backdrops, great weather, and the outfits were literally to die for. so uch thought and creativity went into making this shoot all it can be. All the girls were stunning! I cant wait to see the end product! Thanks to Crystal for doing the shoot, Justin for loaning us the backdrops, and Scott for volunteering his abilities to make our calendar super great! woot!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment