Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Happy...


Today is my baby girls 2nd birthday! I cant believe how fast the time has flown. I hae to stop and take some refelction now because she is my last one..my baby days are officially over. Im so sad over this, but I'm also excited for this next phase of life that I get to spend with my growing family. Skylar has surprised me since day 1. She was born a few weeks early (and has done things early ever since..) and decided that coming out sunny side up was the way she wanted to greet us. She was so alert and smiley that she behaved like a 1 month old straight away. We also thought we would finally get that brunette child,so I could have one of each! (red head, blonde, and brunette..) But no..she decided she was going to be a beautiful blonde. In her 2 little years of life she has learned how to say her ABC's at warp speed, count to 16, sing every song she hears (including songs off the radio,)in tune and with the correct words, and she has an actual talent in coordination and can beat on the drums with steadiness and in pattern rhythms...daddy is very proud of this! She is my precious girl. Skylar has a deep love for shoes, mickey mouse, Little Einsteins, musical instruments, play hide and seek, cars, climbing anything that will hold still, and popcorn! she insists her nails are painted at all times, and would rather wear a fluffy dress then pants. She may have a boys rough and tumble attitude, but she looks very girly doing it! Happy birthday, punkin!

1 comment: