A few friends of mine coordinated a Tournament of Pop Culture last weekend, and it was so much fun! I have always watched the actual tournament hosted on Vh1, and always thought I could do well on it...now was my chance to see if I could. There were three teams of three people, mine being Electric Mayhem (consisting of Brian, Deb, and myself.) The other two groups were Cobra Kai (Mike, Scott, and Kylee,) and the last group was Donkey Kong (with Jeremy, Hans, and Melody.) Everyone did really well, including Kylee who was only born in 1984. I was really excited and surprised to find that I knew every single music question thrown out there and most of the other questions as well..I think this is my true calling in life..to harbor useless information. HAHA. Anyway, my team won, of course. And we got to take home a tiny trophy and a rubber chicken. Wahoo!! I cant wait until next time!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
My True Calling...
A few friends of mine coordinated a Tournament of Pop Culture last weekend, and it was so much fun! I have always watched the actual tournament hosted on Vh1, and always thought I could do well on it...now was my chance to see if I could. There were three teams of three people, mine being Electric Mayhem (consisting of Brian, Deb, and myself.) The other two groups were Cobra Kai (Mike, Scott, and Kylee,) and the last group was Donkey Kong (with Jeremy, Hans, and Melody.) Everyone did really well, including Kylee who was only born in 1984. I was really excited and surprised to find that I knew every single music question thrown out there and most of the other questions as well..I think this is my true calling in life..to harbor useless information. HAHA. Anyway, my team won, of course. And we got to take home a tiny trophy and a rubber chicken. Wahoo!! I cant wait until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your 80's hair and outfit were awesome! Congrats on winning. I knew you would. :)
We OWNED the rubber chicken, baby!!! :)~
Post a Comment