Thursday, September 25, 2008

ENLIGHTENMENT!!


I LOVE MY NEW CLASS!! My teacher is the most awesome guy ever and he is so freaking smart about holistic and homeopathic medicine, which makes more sense to me then normal medical practices. I much prefer natural approaches and organic treatments to anything else...The body is natural, it needs natural things to function properly. Easy logic.

ANYWAY!! I was enlightened last night upon learning about the digestive system..as well as the liver and gallbladder functions. My gallbladder was removed 7 years ago, and ive been a mess ever since, not realizing why. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!! Doctors never took the time to explain the gallbladder function and why its important. They just took it out and said I wouldnt need it. Booo. Well without it the body isnt able to absorb fats, and the essential vitamins needed for proper body function are now unable to get absorbed (doesnt matter how healthy i eat, the nutrients go right thru me.) Key symptoms of this are extreme irritability and rage issues (which i seem to be getting worse with,) horribly dry skin (i flake like crazy, and my girly well dried up years ago..ugh!!) and extreme difficulty losing weight. WHAT??? So this is why i cant get below a size 12 even tho i exersise daily?? FINALLY AN ANSWER!! I feel totally enlightened. He also told me what I needed to do to fix myself...OX BILE. Comes in capsul form, not expensive, and i will have to take it for the rest of my life to maintain a healthy status. Basically it will do for me what my gallbladder was suppose to. I cant wait to see if it works, and how my moods will change. I also want my girly parts back in working order, damnit. LOL. Hope this helps anybody out there who may have this same issue. VIOLA!

No comments: