
Today my baby turns 3! Where has the time gone? I cant believe my last child is potty trained, well learned, and socially excellent. I am proud to be her momma, even if she is a stinker. She is with her dad for her birthday, 2 states away, and im aching inside. I know she is having fun and i'll see her next week. I miss my girl so much. Here are a few things about her that I love.
1.) She is the smartest 3 year old ive ever met.
2.) She is goofy!! I mean really goofy...
3.) She has the tiniest feet
4.) You wont expect the rough, raspy, low voice that comes out of her.
5.) She loves to dress up like a princess, and tote around a light saber.
6.) She will banter with you like an adult, giving off her oppinions
7.) She LOVES nursery in church
8.) She loves to sing
9.) She adores her big brother
10.) She has huge teeth! haha
11.) She has sensitive feelings
12.) She loves to play drums and guitar
No comments:
Post a Comment