
Today for church I put on my favorite black pencil skirt that fit me oh so fine..nice and tight like a corset. I LOVED this skirt. I wear it with my 3 and a half inch heels which make my calves look oh so fine, and off I go! Today during sacrament meeting I had to pee...so I get up and go. Thats when I notice that my zipper has busted, leaving it attached at the top, but split open all the way down past my butt. CRAP!!! I have to head home leaving my kids and parents in their pew. Once I get home, I realize that I cant get the sucker off! Its too tight to slip above my head, and too tight to go below my hips..Im stuck. So I sit around with board shorts on the rest of the two hours, and my pencil skirt which is now cinched up at my waist, waiting for my mom to come home and help me out. She had to cut it off of me. Im so bummed cuz i freaking loved that skirt. Its been one heck of a day, followed by a family friend nearly choking to death on our patio..I'll save that story for another time, tho. How was everybody elses holiday weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment