
Monday I start school for the first time since 1996. I think im gunna be sick, yet im also very excited. I feel too old to be starting over again in life, but its finally time I try something ive always been curious about. Im going to be a Massage Therapist and Holistic Healthcare Practitioner. Notice I said "im going to be?" Thats right, im determined to do well at this and have fun! I will be taking night classes monday thru thursday, so I have my weekends free, and I can be a mom during the day. This makes me extremely happy. I have about 14 months of schooling, which seems like a lifetime, but it will go by quickly, I have no doubt. I am doing the degree program in an actual medical college, not just accessing a little diploma out of a strip mall complex. Please pray for me, as im sure i'll need all the help I can get when it comes time to learn anatomy and physiology. Hopefully Im not in a class with all 18 year olds...Please Lord, throw me a bone, here! LOL. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment