Thursday, October 30, 2008

The older I get...


My friend Jon posted a blog in regards to how he feels about things, the older he gets. I thought it was a great idea for a blog. So here is my list...

"The older I get, the more I......"

Am determined to find a good man..
Want to finish school and feel successful for the first time in my life..
Need affection..
Worry about my kids..
Love avacadoes..
Laugh to relieve stress
Realize bitterness is stupid
Enjoy exersising
Want to be worthy of blessings..
Come out of my shell..
Want to make sure my kids have every opportunity they can..
Tolerate onions..hehe
Enjoy reading..
Expand my musical tastes..
Understand how the "plan" works in relation to ME personally..
Forgive..
Chill, because stressing does NOTHING
Learn
See a silver lining..
Try to stay young..
Obsess about how my body is changing..
Need to feel loved..
Need sleep
Love to dance..
Yearn to travel..
Understand Seinfeld jokes
Forget things..
Hate to be told what to do..
Want to be respected..
Get into debt..
Enjoy a nice grilled cheese sammich..
LOVE cars
Want to ride a dirtbike
Need a good massage!!!

No comments: