Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloweeeeeeeen!


Halloween in Huntington Beach is RAD. We took the kids trick or treating Main Street this year, and they said it was the best Halloween they ever had. All the shops were handing out candy. There were huge blow-up slides and a rock climbing blow-up (which Eric HAD to try..) set up in the middle of the street..Everybody was decked to the hilt in costumes. Nightmare Before Christmas songs were blaring from the clock tower in the middle of Main, while Werewolves and Skeletons walked around on stiltz for our entertainment. Lets not forget the Roller Derby girls on skates!!! Vendors, food, and candy galore! It was amazing.. Next year im going back dressed as a female cop. I got the handcuff earrings! LOL. I should be small enough to wear the outfit by then. I have a goal! haha..Enjoy







1 comment:

Brian said...

Your dad and Jack look like they're about to go wreak some havoc...and those M&M's look like they've been binging on booze and meth for a week.