
I feel like a horrible parent..and because my daughter is the middle child, she will probably never forgive me for forgetting to put my birthday wishes and thoughts about my very special girl. Even tho her birthday was the end of February, I still need to rectify my mistake. So...HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY ERIN ROSE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! My little girl is getting so tall and really thinning out. She is becoming quite a beauty! That red hair makes her stand out all the more alongside her radiant personality. Ive never seen a more caring child. She truly has Christ-like love for all mankind, and you cant help but be swept away with her huge smile. Here are 6 things about my darling girl.
1.) She loves the computer!!! I cant get her to stop talking about it.
2.) She says to everyone "I love you, youre my best friend!"
3.) She has no coordination, but she tries her hardest to dance the minute music is on. She cant help herself...she wants to get down.
4.) She loves numbers! She will sit with a book in her lap, not to read, but to count each page..
5.) She will only take two bites at every meal then say she is fuuuuuull. Only to come back every 20 minutes saying she is starving.
6.) She has the most beautiful eyelashes and blue eyes...and red hair! Im so lucky to call her my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment