Tuesday, November 6, 2007

~Life Lessons with Skylar~


Yesterday whilst chatting with my friend, Sara, I noticed little miss running around stark nekkid. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she had to use the potty. For those of you who do not know my daughter, she just turned 2 this september, and we have been trying to get her to understand the concept behind the mini potty. She strips down everyday to just sit on the toilet and do nothing. However, yesterday, when I went to check out what was going on, I saw a tinkle in the the bottom. I almost flipped out! Then today she did the same thing! I cant explain my joy! She is my last baby, so I feel so grateful to be going thru this last phaze of torturous toilet training. I cant wait for her to be thru it! Yeah Skylar!

No comments: