Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Woe is my Toe!


Yesterday whilst reprimending my children on what a messy room they have, I took a step and smacked my second toe into a very well hidden doll house nestled beneath some clothing. Yes indeed...I broke my toe. Ive never had a broken toe before and am surprised at how little it hurts. Infact I dont notice it (besides the fact it feels three times its size) until I mistakenly try to put pressure on it. Its a very pretty dark purple and red bruise all the way around, and fat like a sausage. I cant bend it all all due to its size and swelling. This could not have come at a worse time, as friday is my beloved after Thanksgiving shopping!! I still have every intention of going. No toe is going to ruin my blessed day of peace away from children and the sanctity of a good sales event. I have two days to man up, and heal before I put on my walkin shoes. Wish me luck!

No comments: