
Today is mine and Jasons 3rd wedding anniversary. Its hard for me to believe we've been together this long and how quickly the time has flown. People were skeptical about our marriage working out because we didnt exactly date..We just sorta decided, "Hey lets get married!"..So we did! Its been an adventure ever since. Ive had a crush on my man since the 8th grade, when skinny jeans and permed hair ruled. He was the only boy in the 9th grade with a mustache and a drivers license..plus he was a fabulous drummer. What more could a girl swoon over? Infact, most girls DID swoon over him, so I had to wait 11 years before I got my chance with him. Haha. Its been hard, but blissful all at the same time. I love him more then words can say, and cant wait to grow old with him. He is my rockstar! Love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment