Sunday, September 14, 2008

Twilight zone....


Ive been on a few LDS dating sites since my divorce just to see whats out there and I have to say that im a little baffled. Almost everybody seems to be single in Utah..why cant you people find each other?? Also, from an outsiders perspective it would infact look as if we were a cult, or our own culture entirely made up of wannabe Californians (fake blondes, manicures, fake tans, and Holister/Abercrombie wearers)..And whats with the Jack Johnson obsession?? Its like a twilight zone..not Zion! LOL. Its been hysterical. Everyone is the same (guys and girls)..Its a little creepy. Anyway I just had to share these thoughts because they've been plaguing me. Ive been checked out by hundreds of guys and theyve all been like clones of each other. Weirdo-rama! Will I ever find a guy who likes a curvy bodied, natural brunette, that enjoys all music and might show her enthusiasm with a swear word every now and then? c'mon guys!

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Howdy! Saw you commenting on Jon's blog and just had to stop by and say hi. I am a single LDS woman too---and while I don't wear band tees to enrichment night--I do wear them to sleep in every night :)! I have been on one LDS dating site and attracted what I refer to as the "conga line of crazy". Mostly 50 plus men who tell you they want to kiss you, or men who only speak broken english. That does wonders for the already fragile self-esteem :)....

Just letting you know you've got a kindred spirit out there.

Best to you,
~Jennifer P.