Friday, August 24, 2007

Nothing so important as a person with Heart!


My dear, sweet, wonderful, amazing husband, surprised me with tickets to see one of the greatest bands in the whole universe...HEART! The concert was last night and i'm still giddy about it! As soon as the house lights went low, we heard the wind and ocean, and then Nancy appeared playing her accoustic to Mistral Wind (one of my FAVORITES!) I thought I was gunna pee myself. It took me 29 years to get there, and I was not disappointed! One hit was played after another, with Ann singing it tip top perfection, hitting every high note like she was still in her 20's..I think even Jason was amazed at how powerful her voice was. It gave me goosebumps. Nancy was absolutely fabulous as she high kicked, jumped up and down, and did super low squats all the while banging the heck outta her guitar. Jason has been trying to learn the song 'Crazy on You' for months, (the accoustical part in the beginning is incredibly tough and fast....He shook his head as Nancy proceeded to strum at warp speed with her guitar up high in the air and behind her head! To make things even greater, Jason lead me down to the floor where the sea parted for us, and we got right up to the stage..they did 2 encores, one of which was dedicated completely to Led Zeppelin...I was in pure Heaven! I recommend this concert to everyone!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Aw, that's awesome! Glad you guys had a great time... kudos to Jason for doing something so nice for ya - should keep him outta the doghouse for a few months at least! :)~