Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy and me dates..


Today was Erins turn to have her mommy and me date. We decided to get out the ol camera, head to the pier for some photo fun, then go to BJ's for a "Pizookie" (which happens to be a freshly baked cookie hot out of the oven, with vanilla ice cream ontop.) It was really fun taking pictures with my daughter because she is so willing and such a ham. I got them home and decided to play around with the brightness and contrast feature on my editor. I love how they turned out. Her hair is so red that it makes for some great pics. Check out our adventures!


Pizookie is here!


We colored for about a half an hour afterward!


Mmmm, refreshing on a hot day!



Sight seeing...



Pretty red head! I love her hair....



Mommy and me dates are special!



Begging for Gumballs...



Resting before we head home...

2 comments:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

Whatever that dessert is, I want some...