Monday, May 5, 2008

The Scales dont lie....


One of my fave shows on vh1 is Celebrity Fit Club..Aside from laughing at celebutards swearing and sweating, I often find myself motivated to get skinny myself. Today I have decided to start eating healthier (adapting to a weight watchers diet) and doing some walking. I just got back from the Pavillion with a few sacks full of veggie snacks and other necessary items. My mother has joined me in the quest for smaller pant sizes, so she and I will be weighing in every week to document our loss. Im starting off at 180 pounds and want to be at least down to 160 by the end of summer. If anybody else needs some encouragement or motivation to get healthy and shed some pounds, please join us! I would love to hear your goals and see your progress. We can all be a great support system to each other. ;oP

No comments: