Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Student!


Im officially enrolled at the CNI college and will start classes August 26th. Im very excited, to say the least, and finally feel like there is a silver lining to my life. Soon I will not have to live with my parents, because I will be able to afford a place of my own without the help of anybody, under my new career as MASSAGE THERAPIST AND HOLISTIC HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. Pretty cool title, huh? I have to wear scrubs to school. How weird is that? Im going for the actual degree not just the diploma, so I can work in far more places with much more experience. The extra long title is a bonus too. LOL. I just need to get thru 14 months of schooling..Lord help me. Im very nervous, but everytime I look thru the courses of study I get excited all over again. Im also looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Brian said...

That's awesome, Jeri! I hope this new course in life takes you where you need to be!

~Jeri Darling~ said...

Thank you Brian! Im very excited for this new adventure in my life.

Anonymous said...

You will do awesome!! Going back to school is so rewarding! Trust me I know :) Exhausting but rewarding...lol
Miss you!!
Shawna