Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crushin...


Ok its been a long time since I actually pulled my nose away from my husband and realised that there are a lot of sexy guys out there! Now that my divorce is in motion, this has all come to my attention! I know that my life is pretty much over, being a single mother of 3 small kids, weight issues thanks to sed kids, and 2 divorces under her belt...I have a better chance at being hijacked on a plane then to find a good lookin guy to commit his life to me with all that baggage. But I have developed a celeb crush lately which is totally not like me at all, but he puts a tingle down there. I'm in deep smitt. *Le Sigh*...Oh Jason Kay of Jamiroquai, you awesome God of Acid Funk...I just want to lead you around by your tie all day.(check out his video on my page..) Youre british, hella talented, sexy as hell in a scruffy way, and can dance the pants off me any day...He looks like he would smell good too. I have a disco ball hanging in my car that spins, and I crank up his songs while my kids groove in the backseat everyday before school. The sun sparkles rotate around the inside of my vehicle which make the kids oooh and aaaaw. Eric says its like a party in our car. AHAHA.

*Does anyone else out there have a celeb crush?
*What songs do you and your kids like to groove to in the car?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ahahah yer cute. He doesnt seem a bit gay to you? I mean the man does like his disco...

Good song tho. I like everything he does.

You know my crush..Oh Ryan...le sigh.
And lately Stefan and I have been jamming to Parliment and Underworld.

~Jeri Darling~ said...

Heck no he aint gay...He's british, but not gay. He makes me happy. LOL. I just want to bite him..