Wednesday, April 9, 2008

~My new book~


My mother is hooked on a series of books that she says are so gripping, I wont want to put them down. It is called Twilight. I will be starting it tonight and Im very excited. Apparently there is a movie being made this year about the saga. Here is what IMBD had as a synopsis. Im very intrigued to say the least. Anybody care to join me in the reading?

A teenage girl-Bella- moves to Forks Washington to live with her father when her mother gets remarried. Upon arriving in Forks, Bella learns about a mysterious family of very beautiful people. When she meets one of the 5 children-Edward- she finds herself spinning into a mind boggling tale of one of the deepest and scariest loves. Even when she finds out what Edward truly is, she still takes risk after risk so that she can stay with her vampire sweetheart.

Sounds groovy...I'll give that one a try!

3 comments:

Windy said...

I've already discovered and become irrationally obsessed with the Twilight series. Seriously - I was obsessed! I read the first one in 2 days. Loved the second one as well. Have some issues with the third one -I get too wrapped up in characters so I feel true anger when one does something I don't agree with. We read Twilight about a year and a half ago for our book club and we all loved it. Hopefully you will too!

Brian said...

Oh yeah, I saw something on the news about that...they're filming some stuff at Forks High School...all I knew was that it was a vampire movie...you'll have to let me know how the book goes...

Sara said...

Sounds like something I would read. I ll have to check it out. Let us know how you like it.