
I recieved some good mail from my gal pal, Sara. Im very stoked. She decorated the box in Star Wars and Hello Kitty stickers, much to mine and my kids delight. Hehe. She got me a few funky pairs of earrings, knowing my forte for the weird. THANKS SARA! I would have posted this sooner , but as I said earlier in other posts..I just got batteries for the camera. I love good mail! Ive had a fun time writing to people and now everytime I go to the store I have to peruse the stationary isle. I think its going to be a new fetish of mine.
5 comments:
Your box decorations remind me of this....
FUN!
thats hilarious! and so fitting...
OH MY GOD!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE! HELLO KITTY AND DARTH VADER! Two things I absolutely adore in one! WOW! I am like overwhelmed with excitement for that!! And it was my pleasure sending good mail. I also have had a thing for stationary and note cards for awhile.
I also looked at the books you reccomended that yer reading. Do they come in paper back yet? Im too cheap to buy them otherwise. LOL
Heh heh...I'm glad you guys got a kick out of that...*giggle*
The first book is in paperback and its only $6 i think on amazon.com..the others following it are all hardback tho. Check out the first one to see if you like it tho. you can get them used i think for $4. :0P
Post a Comment