
Ive already finished the second book in the Twilight series and will be starting the third book today. I go thru them about every three days, it seems, so I am really sad that the 4th book isnt coming out until August! What shall I do? How shall I proceed?? LOL..Diving headstrong into these books has really kept my mind off of my divorce, so I am grateful for them. New Moon was a little slower for me to get into, but it did kick up a notch when werewolves were brought into the picture..You cant beat a good werewolf/vampire story. These ones are set apart from the other like stories, because it centers around Washington and its very Native American culture. Their legends and treaties and culture are what feul these monster "myths"..so it puts a new twist on the Romanian stories of old. Its pretty fresh and I like it. Plus its romantical as hell without being at all smutty. I cant wait to see what the next one offers.
No comments:
Post a Comment