
I am on a very sappy romantic movie kick and cant stop buying them!! My mother and I have even deemed Wednesday night, GIRLS MOVIE NIGHT in my living room, while eating Weight Watchers fudgebars (for only 3 points a piece). I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I miss having my lover and friend. I miss the closeness, the romance, the wonderful stories we created...So I have to live vicariously thru fake people and fake stories. At any rate, Im a freak, and I know it. Someday my prince will come.....Then I can sell my movies in a garage sale. *Teehee.* Until then, bring on the tissues and fudgebars!
*Do you ever have moments of sappy weakness?
*Have you tried the Weight Watchers fudgecicles? (They are delish!)
*Any recommendations for great love stories?
2 comments:
I have moments of extreme sappiness... I can be overbearingly romantic sometimes, lol.
I <3 love stories (especially movies). Here are a few I like:
-Camila (Look it up on IMDB)
-Lovers of the Artic Circle (again, IMDB)
-Garden State
-Ever After
-Big Fish
-Valentin (look it up on IMDB)
-uhh, there might be some other ones. Those are a few that I like which are "off the beaten path"
Thanks, I will!
Post a Comment