
Elizabeth has come up with a wonderful idea of giving thanks in her blogs, in an attempt to keep herself feeling grateful and stress free. I have decided to steal her idea, because, who couldn't use some of those feelings? I certainly could benefit from a day of reflecting on the things I should be thankful for...Lets see if it does indeed make a world of difference in attitude. I plan to do this once a week as a recap. :0P "Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings, see what God has done"....
Today I am thankful for: Fudgecicles,
The warmth of a good hoodie,
Temple Recommends,
Color markers and large paper,
Making my husband laugh out loud,
A very nice tax return this year,
Heart felt thank you's from my
children,
Studying the Book of Mormon in
Gospel Docterine this year,
Aromatherapy,
Cherry Almond body wash
No comments:
Post a Comment