
There is something about a wednesday that makes me depressed..Maybe its the fact that we are only in the middle of the week, and I look so forward to my weekend. Maybe its because its the only day that I never have anything going on..and nothing worthwhile is on TV after the kids go to bed. At any rate, Wednesdays are always my worst day of the week. Yesterday EVERTHING was different, yet it was still the worst day ever. It started off typical..I cleaned my house, got my kids to school, took a few myspace surveys, etc. Then I get a call from Erics school..he had an "accident" at recess and needed a new change of clothes. So I had to run out there with two girls in tote to retrieve his soiled thingies. Then I go to the grocery store...and braving that one with two unruly girls is enough to make you want to hang yourself by the time youre checking out. As I walk thru the door with bags in my hand, the phone rings...its Erics school again. He hurt his arm at recess, during a Duck Duck Goose game that went horribly awry, and I need to come pick him up. After waiting for Jason to get home to watch the girls, Eric and I braved going thru rush hour traffic on the freeway, the rude people at the visiters center on base for my car pass, then the brutally long wait in the emergency room...all for a sprained wrist. The way he was behaving, it seemed to me he had broken it. But the xrays came back fine, and he is now bound up and staying home from school today (cuz getting a coat on him or any other shirt is impossible at this point..he cant lift or move his arm.) THEN, I talked to my exhusband on the phone, to hear the bad news that he is being kicked out of the military as of next week..the kids will be without medical, and we dont know where child support will stand (which is soemthing we rely on heavily in order for me to remain a stay at home mom.) Could this day get any worse? SLIGHTLY! I went over to my friend Sara's house to dye the grays outta my hair after our emergency room visit (around 9pm)..The color I chose was a medium brown with slight red highlites...I officially look like strawberry short cake. Its a cool color..but I think I will end up dying it back to brown in a few weeks. *Sigh*...I'm exhausted. Lets pray today is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment