
I have officially quit being a Passion Party consultant. I decided that it just wasnt condusive to the lifestyle I was trying to achieve, now that I have my temple recommend back. I stopped doing parties over 4 months ago, but was still taking orders from friends (and myself.) Now that all the dues are up, Ive decided to call it quits once and for all. I appreciate the time spent doing these parties. I really do feel that these products are helpful to women who are having troubles in their marraige achieving bliss, and want to put that extra spark into their romance department. I love the products and hate to see my 40% discount go...*sigh*..but I just cant forsee myself feeling good about my recommend while helping other women not fitting that catagory, to get their groove on. My kids will probably freak when they read this journal entry many moons from now..I love to shock people. Yes honeys, your momma was a freak. :0P
No comments:
Post a Comment