
Ive been thinking a lot lately about my destitute situation, and have come to the conclusion that if im going to remain destitute, I might as well go to school. Ever since I was little Ive always wanted to be a massage therapist. I would give free massages to my friends while waiting for the computer in elementary school and jr highschool. Ive been known to give my husbands great massages for the duration of an entire movie, and have been told that Im very good at what I do, having no experience at all. I figure why not go for it and actually learn the proper ways! I am well aware of the risks..I know its physically demanding, hard to learn, the kinds of bodies I might be touching, and that more then half of massage therapists end up quitting after 2 years. These things do not sway me. I am determined to start healing my mind and body thru healing others in a tranquil setting where everyone can meditate and have a soothing experience. I would love to learn the art of pregnancy massage more then anything because its important for poor swollen moms to feel pampered. Im excited for this new adventure in my life, and hope I can be successful at it. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Very cool. I wanted to do this and even looked into at the school once. It can be very pricey and the goverment doesnt like to help with the whole amount because they are usually private schools. But I bet it would be totally fufilling!
I like all yer ideas very much! Come back up here and help me get it done lady!! I think you and I would make great business partners!
That sounds great, Jeri...I never knew about your magic hands...lol
I'm destitute as well, but I am in school trying to change it, so I guess that's good...
Might as well do something you like and enjoy. I wish you luck and be sure to keep us updated!
P.S. THIS is my main blog, so you should add that one, as I'll be updating that more often...
Go for it!
Post a Comment