
I have to make a pitch for my new favorite mascara..Sara got this for her birthday and told me how excellent it was, so I broke down and got me some. Im so glad I did! Its the Covergirl brand called Lash Blast, in the chunky orange container. I normally have dog lashes..straight, short and no life. I put this stuff on and they became long instantly and curled up!! Im shocked and amazed by the new transformation. Its a miracle! If you need a good mascara, consider giving this one a try! I love it...Thanks for the info, Sarabera!
1 comment:
It is indeed excellent mascara. It just doesnt wash off very easy. I had the same mascara on for days even after taking showers. It makes my eyes itch too. I usually use Clinique or Almay mascara but this makes my lashes too good to not use.
Post a Comment