Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful thursday


Im in a much better position this week to dwell on thankfulness, despite the fact that my family has been home all week with fevers and bronchitis. My good friend Shawna, seeing my stress to get my house work done, volunteered to pay for one truckload to the dump, to include helping us load it also. Im amazed by her charity. I see a silver lining starting to appear on my unhappy cloud, and that makes me feel hopeful for the future. Today I am grateful for:

CANDLES..lots of them!
Heavy Duty trash sacks
Supportive friends
Charity
A gorgeous sunny week
Iced water
Home Depot
Kids movies
Green Apples
Snuggles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me in your thankful Thursday! I am very thankful for you as well. What would life be without friends to help us when we need it?
The dump run will be paid for by both Karissa and I though... :) We both love you!
Shawna

~Jeri Darling~ said...

OH KARISSA!! I feel foolish now. How could I forget Karissa? THANK YOU TOO!!!*smooches!*

~karissa~ said...

*smooches* to you too. I know some things have ummm...changed again. But if you need anything let us know.
~karissa