Thursday, March 27, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY!


Its been a crazy busy sickly week, to include a bad haircut I got that makes me look like a phallic symbol. But despite all that, Im feeling great! I love my new home, and my kids are thriving in this new think called sunshine and warmth. Here are a few more things i'm uber grateful for.

THE KIDS START SCHOOL MONDAY!!
Taking walks
Ive been able to cut my protion sizes at mealtime
Friendly ex spouses
Summer time soon approacheth!
Kimbers couch
Seacliff Park where the kids spend playtime
Capris pants
A good book
Iced water
Im going to be another auntie on saturday!
Moms coming home early from Washington
Friends
Mango body butter
palm trees
A bed to flop on
A place for my kids to ride their bikes
Good tans
Flip flops
Last nights Pizza
Phone calls (unusual since I hate the phone usually)
Hells Kitchen is starting up soon!
A clean house..as always
My family

No comments: