Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


As I sit at my window looking outside at the dark gloom and pouring down rain outside, I find myself thankful that in just a few days I will be lapping up vitamin D from the sunshine of California..Its the poor girls Prozac. hehe. I'm struggling to find things to feel grateful for that are big enough to post, so I guess you will have to read about the tiny things instead. I am grateful for:

My parents who take care of me..
My friends who take care of me..
A new start..
Sunshine and palmtrees..
Im finished packing..YEAH!..
Ed Hardy shoes..they make me feel better..
Amicable and uncontested divorces..
Advil..
Prayers..
Hall and Oats greatest hits..
Private jokes and quotes amongst friends..
A comfy pillow..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that you have continued with thankful Thursday in the situation you are in is a great testament to how strong of a woman you are. I admire you! You are truly amazing! Have fun in Cali and remember to wear some sunblock...lol
Shawna

~Jeri Darling~ said...

Thank you Shawna..Im trying to be very positive.

Windy said...

I'm thankful for my pillow too. Hopefully you get to take that with you. Prozac is over-rated; I prefer Celexa myself!