
Yesterday was a very grueling day for me. I was homeless, I was depressed, I was bombarding my sisters home,I was having slight anxiety attacks, and then I had the task of packing, loading up, and fighting with three small children for hours in an airport and on the plane. Luckily for me, my flight consisted of a lot of mothers and grandmothers who were very happy to help me manuever my double stroller (I couldnt figure out how to fold it down or pop it back up..how was I going to be on my own if I couldnt even figure out my own stroller??), hold my leashes containing two very wild little girls, and carry backpacks that weighed about 20 pounds a piece. When did airports get so darned hot? I actually sweated thru my shirt wrangling my kids. Once we got on the plane, (mind you it was late at night and Missy lacks volume control,) I was forced to spend most of my time shooshing her as she squealed in delight while the plane did its magic. Both kids had to go potty 3 times on that 2 hour flight. Skylar chose that time of the day to poo her diaper and I forgot the wipes at Kylees. Plus she spilled her juice all down the front of her footy jammies, leaving the need to be stripped down completely. Lets not forget the fight to sit next to the window, or to keep seatbelts clipped...I needed some major stress relief. Anyway I am here now, tho not completely settled in..We are going to the beach today after my mother gets home from work. Now all I have to do is find a night job, part time, that doesnt require working retail or fast food..thats not asking too much is it?
1 comment:
Hehe, sounds crazy but you are there now. Enjoy the beach. And yes that is too much to ask. Welcome to the world of trying to work part time at job that isnt lame when yer a mom...retail it is sister. It is better then fast food...I promise you. Just go work somewhere you want a discount...thats what I did. Good Luck! Miss ya!
Post a Comment