
Ok so I havent been diagnosed..but all those illnesses I was telling you about this last week (and starting yesterday, a fever and severe swelling and pain in my neck between the ear and jawline. I cant even touch it, its so tender..)Well, a galfriend of mine who works at the big hospital near my home town, said there has been an outbreak of Mumps lately, and to look out. After looking it up online, thats exactly what I think I have. I thought I was fully vaccinated so this couldnt happen..but it was the 70's and 80's after all, and who knows how diffecient my shot records are now. I feel awful...and look awful. I dont have any medical so when I read that the only thing that can be done for it is bedrest and home care, I lept for joy. I can beat this..as painful as it is. Im not sure if its for sure what I have..but at 30 years old, I could have those old fashioned mumps. Yikes! Unfortunately the contageous part of it was before I knew what was going on..so I apologize to everyone I came in contact with, and hope you didnt drink in my water glass.
No comments:
Post a Comment