
Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my friend Melissa welcoming me to the southern half of the world. When I opened the box it was a big basket full of COOKIES! Every kind of peanut butter and chocolate chip combo you could think of. I was awe struck. Thank you Melissa for being a good friend and welcoming me to your lovely state. They were REALLY yummy and my family plowed right through them.
Something I accomplished this week was finishing my Lorna Landvick novel, ANGRY HOUSEWIVES EATING BON BONS. This book started off a little slowly but I soon found myself engrossed and couldnt put it down. Its about a group of friends (that live in the same neighborhood) who form a book club in the 60's. You learn about each character and their families, their hilarious moments and their awful circumstances, all the way up to the 90's into their old age. Its a really cool book. I recommend it with 4 out of 5 stars. My new favorite hobby is to buy up used books on amazon.com after reading their reviews. You can get used books for uber cheap (I found one for 12 cents!) plus $2 shipping. Its a great place for books.
2 comments:
I'll have to recommend this book to my book club. Thanks for the review.
Hope you're starting to feel better!
thank you! I have to warn you about the language in the book, tho..its not often but its there.
Post a Comment