Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a girl who loves photography...


I have an obsession with taking pictures. I always have. I can remember as far back as age 3 with actual significant memories, thanks to pictures in my albums. I think its important to document anything and everything...they have served as my journal before discovering blogs. The past few years i've fallen into not just documenting things thru pictures, but actually posing people and myself, and trying to create looks, atmospheres, and recreate genres and past decades. Its been an amazing journey and I have so many wonderful pictures to show for it. My sisters and friends have also gotten in on such things, and we all do photoshoots together once a month or so. Its a fairly new thing with us, so I dont have any pictures just yet to show you, but as soon as the Valentines pics get done, I will post it. My newest idea, that im colaborating on with Sara and Hans, is a retro style Dragster car shoot. Its going to look super sweet, and I cant hardly contain myself! Hans has the connections and photography skills to help us get it done right, and I have the wardrobe and accessories to make sure we are in style. Wish us luck! I cant wait to post the finished product!

No comments: