Saturday, February 9, 2008

~Shutterfly~


Since our last computer crash scare many months ago, I've taken it upon myself to make picture albums on shutterfly.com of each member of my family, using only the best pics, as well as any theme party pics I might care to save as well. I have become passionate in doing this, and i'm pleased to say that I have everything organized properly and zero fears of losing my precious memories. Whats more, I've become exceedingly addicted to making photobooks for my children. I had no idea you could do such a thing, but for a small price, this site will create an actual book of memories for you, complete with hardback cover made from leather, suede, or cloth, and gorgeous layouts/backgrounds to choose from. Jason and I have decided that we will make one a year for each child and present it at their birthday as sort of their "year in review." I just recieved Erins in the mail and couldnt be more pleased with how well it turned out. So if you grow wearing of printing up pictures, and hate to find the time to scrapbook, or shove them in an album, consider making a photobook online. Its so much fun to do and the product is stunning. Your child will love to have his or her very own book about just them. I cant wait to make more!

No comments: