Sunday, February 10, 2008

~Valentines day photoshoot~



We FINALLY got our pictures back from the Valentines day photoshoot with Crystal, after a month of waiting. The project was, to pick a hobby that our husbands enjoyed doing, and put a sexy spin on it for his valentines day present. Well I didnt feel it would be fitting to drag a computer infront of a sheet and wear something saucy while World of Warcraft was displayed about the place. So I did his next best thing...music! I donned the Bass guitar and did some awesome poses, but apparently I move to quickly for a stationary tripod camera, and most of my shots are blurry. *sigh*...In all of the other shots she managed to cut off a limb of somesort or part of the guitar. Im a little bit upset about that, but theres nothing I can do now. We did however get a few cute behind the scenes pics..and maybe one or two really saucy shots. At least I have those! Here are the finished pictures....and yes..they are real. Its a $5 Walmart bra, a size too small. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: