Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Mail!


I've become a little voyeuristic lately, and have started reading friends of friends blogs. Call it boredom, call it laziness from housework, call it the need to be nosey, whatever..I stumbled upon the blog of an amazingly zealous woman who enjoys making personalized mail packages for people, she refers to as "Tangible Generosity," or "Good Mail." I am inlove with this idea. We rely too heavily upon the internet these days to get things accomplished or to send our thoughts thru, and the art of letter sending is fastly growing to a halt. Who out there doesnt enjoy some heart felt words in a random letter or card in their mailbox on occassion? I do not wish to copy, but to enforce an already great idea..To actively participate in something meant to inspire warmth and friendship. What a wonderful idea. Jason plays Warcraft most every night for hours on end, leaving me bored out of my gourd. He told me I needed a hobby, since TV isnt something I regularly watch. Making cards and cool notes might just be the thing to occupy my time in a positive way..If I have your address, look out! Be prepared for some "Good Mail" to come your way very soon. If I dont have it, you better send it soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good mail is a ton of fun!